Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Craft Room(s)

I have been having a bit of a reshuffle and tidy up in my craft room.... trying to get things in the most practical and easily accessible place.... mind you I still have an embarrassingly big pile of stamps to mount on EZ mount and sort into their right folders and a few of the cupboards need a tidy out but you know the saying ...... all good things come to those who wait ..... so why not wait for those yucky jobs....
here are some pics of my little hide-a-way....


This is my little baby's corner, he is now safely tucked away so he cant be stepped or rolled on... (isn't he gorgeous)


my side of the room..... I have my lappy, gazelle and printers all at easy reach...


This side I generously share, mostly with Penny, or my Hubby when he decides he is lonely or wants to be annoying


When we converted the garage to a music room for the various noise machines the boys have, I nabbed a corner for storage...

Hubby couldn't understand why I wanted this wall lined with MDF instead of gyprock... that was until I started drilling holes....


Paper storage...


Books....

Embellishments and tools..... and lots of unfinished or half started projects....

Its also where I do my ironing.....

So I had best get stared on this lot...... no crafting tonight.... or tomorrow for that matter, my girlfriends 2 younger boys are getting confirmed in the morning, so its out the door early for us.

No comments: