Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Well, here is the last of them....

WHHHOOOOPPPPEEEE

I have finally finished scrapping the photos from my birthday party....(of nearly 12 months ago)

What a marathon of a day, 5 pages completed, one bathroom scrubbed floors swept, dishes done, footy training (bbrrrr - sure it was snowing somewhere nearby), cheated on dinner - Nik makes a mean pizza in the kitchen where he works..... (thanks mate).... and finally photos done and blog updated.... man I wish I drank at times could now would be the right time for one!

My hubby and I with  friends...
- think I need to figure out how to take better photos of my layouts!


My boys all wanted these hats to wear for the night of my party, and were parading them for me on the morning of my birthday - somehow I missed a photo of the  youngest one, but they did look great all dressed and ready to go on the night.

Ben & Sandra Bourne, Niks' best mates Nick's  parents and Gail Moreno and her son Baidon, Joshs' footy mate and his mum.


And last but not least.... my good friend Mel.....
Having invested in an a3 printer I am now able to design some of my stuff on the computer and run it thru the printer... beats not being able to find the right paper you want, or having to use your own yucky hand writing....

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layouts tfs