Sunday, September 5, 2010

A quick bit of show and tell...

Time has been my enemy lately.... so has this stupid cold, if I have managed some time out I seem to fall asleep!
Here is a quick update of cards I have managed to get done..... most just in the nick of time to post out...

lets start with the most recent...
card for my dad today for fathers day...

Last week was one of the girlfriends dads 50th



21sts.... think I am getting tooooo old for these now, however 21party we did.
the young girl from work had the honour of becoming a growed up....


My baby turned 11 last week
and requested a cupcake cake.......
found a plain white disposable cardboard cake holder at spotlight and then attacked it with stamps and inks
covered it in contact and presto a reusable disposable cake tree...

I discovered that I really enjoyed decorating the cupcakes, so my macho tuff boy is also getting them for his cake in a couple of weeks... decided that the pretty girly ones are the most fun... so you lucked out tough boy!






I went away to craft camp last month for a weekend.... and man was that a great weekend.  I actually achieved quiet a bit.
I went with the plan of working on my wedding album, so really had no intention of making cards at all, however I did need to make a couple for that coming week, and just for the fun of it I went along with the little challenges set for the weekend and entered the 2 that I made...

this one for the youngest ones little girlfriend

and this one for my sister-in-laws birthday.

What amazed me the most is that I won second prize for both of them......

and lastly my brothers birthday card...


When I get them photographed I will put up the pages I got finished for my wedding album.


No comments: