Sunday, March 13, 2011

Its been a long time between drinks...

But I have been doing some bits 'n' pieces just no major productions..


This is a wedding card I made for a friend to give her neice... and the matching box envelope...



I seem to have accumulated many left overs and bits half done, or pictures coloured in with no cards to go on
so i have set myself the task of using up my ever growing leftover box
here are some of the results.....

some were batch lots for work and some for the home stash...












and man did I make a mess in my little hidy hole


Late last year Alisa from De-signs Made by Me came to Sydney for the paper craft show,
these are a few cards I made for her display of projects made by her customers using a digital die cutter.... my Gazelle)







My darling little nephew turned one...


a couple of wedding cards.... cant remember for whom....



hmmmm, not sure what this one was for...


a wedding card for the son of my parents neighbour...


hey, something constructive....
some window signage for the new office in St Marys....
my gazelle was my best friend this night... not too sure about my future in sign writing tho, it was really painful to get it on the board just right.


 


Think that brings me up to date, hhhmmmm, maybe not so, but I cant find the photos of the other stuff so this will do for now

.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love how that wedding card from friday turned out!